Craft, stitchin' and sustainable living

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Treasury

I got sick of waiting for a Treasury spot to become available on Etsy, so I decided to make my own. For those of you who've never seen the Treasury before, it is the section on Etsy where members get to curate their own list of items for display, and these are then used as a buying guide.

I call mine "The Greatest Show on Earth":



Top left: Circus Tent Box by Aughras Lair
Top middle: Mini Top Hat by janelouisedesigns (sold! but many other great things available)
Top right: Harlequin Frilly Shirt by amoelbarroco (sold! but many other great things available)
Middle left: Plush Elephant by thewillowtree
Middle middle: Peacock Feather Facinator by MetroGypsy
Middle right: Lion Tamer Bracelet by mamaslittlebabies
Bottom left: Around and Around print by bomobob
Bottom middle: Roll Up Roll Up Wall Graphic by ellynelly
Bottom right: Boudoir Corset by BoudoirQueen

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! What a great idea and we're delighted to be included in your very special Treasury. Thank you thank you ....Elaine & Nell aka ellynelly :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful items from talented etsy sellers! Thanks for including my circus tent box :) I love your shop and this is a lovely blog. I'll be sure to pop back to both in the future. Thanks again, Allyx

    ReplyDelete