Craft, stitchin' and sustainable living

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Getting organised

A few months ago I did a big spring clean of my house, especially my desk which was a complete mess. Then, for a few months, I enjoyed a wonderfully tidy desk, with every post-it note and paper clip available to me right when I needed it. But slowly the neatness started to disappear, and piles of stuff started to creep in again. Then, yesterday, I got fed up. Where was all this mess coming from? On closer inspection, most it was stationery that had no where to live but in piles on my desk. So I decided it was time to get crafty and make myself a stationery organiser.




It was pretty easy to make - really just cardboard and fabric from the stash. I think I'll probably put a tutorial for making one up here in the coming weeks.

And now, yes, peace and tidiness is with me again, as all those papers are tucked away neatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment