Craft, stitchin' and sustainable living

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Scandi photos

Hej Hej! We are back from Scandi and, as promised, some piccies for you. Instead of bombarding you with endless holidays snaps (here's me in front of something... now here's me in front of something else) I thought I would share some inspiring staff - crafty, designy or otherwise. One thing that was great about Denmark and Sweden was some of the shop window displays, so I ended up snapping quite a few so that I could bring home the "I could so make that" memories.





So many shops with so many cute dresses. Makes a girl very wanty.




And then there's plenty of shops covered in beautiful blooms. In this one you can see the reflection in the window of people sitting in the sunshine drinking cups of tea.




Oh my god - op-shopping in Scandi! I discovered it way too late when we were close to leaving and my luggage was already full. I still managed to snap up a great skirt though.





And then the brilliant bars - particularly Mikeller and Norrebro in Copenhagen. Fantastic beers and interior design at Mikeller and fantastic beers again at Norrebro - including carbon neutral beers and climate friendly menu options. Very very cool.

Oh and one last thing...



Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment