Craft, stitchin' and sustainable living

Sunday, August 14, 2011

I'm back!

Hello lovely peeps! Thanks for being so patient. I'm now back from my travels through West Europe and boy, do I have some stories to tell you. Art galleries in Berlin, cozy bars in Cologne and antique shopping in Antwerp - it was all so wonderful. Over the next few weeks I hope to share with you some of my holiday snaps and best recommendations for crafty people wanting to visit these parts of the world (because it can be so tricky to find what you want when you google 'yarn shops in Brussels'). I'll also share with you my trials and tribulations as I attempted to knit a pair of socks as we travelled. Did I finish them? Did I have to rip hours of knitting? Did I misjudge the size of boyfriend's foot? You will just have to wait and see... I know, the suspense! (insert sarcasm here). Stay tuned... : )

No comments:

Post a Comment