Craft, stitchin' and sustainable living

Friday, February 12, 2010

Ankle Cuffs from Folk


Have a look at these a-maz-ing ankle cuffs that I purchased from Folk on Etsy. I've got to say - I'm completely in love with them.

Leanne from Folk (you can also check out her blog here) is a woman with whom I share many interests. On her Etsy profile Leanne lists her some of her sources of inspiration as Victorian/Steampunk fashion, Circus Couture and Prairie Land. Sounds like my doppelganger! (except she has goats, and I have guinea pigs).

Seriously though, check out Folk on Etsy when you get a chance - its full of beautiful clothing and playful accessories.

1 comment:

  1. this makes my day!!! thank you so much for the awesome post; i am glad you love them as much as i do! :) (and by the way, i love the way you are wearing them! fabulous with those shoes.)

    xoxo,
    leanne

    ReplyDelete