Craft, stitchin' and sustainable living

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Moving part 2



Uhh ohh... I found another WIP. This one is a dress that I cut out to be the same as my new year's dress, but never got stitched. I couldn't even bring myself to take it out of the bag, hence the in-bag photo. Thinking I might actually turn it into a top. Maybe.

Meanwhile, I'm living out of a suitcase until next Saturday when both my stuff gets delivered to my new house, and we (being boyfriend, the guinea pigs and I) move in. I snavelled the suitcase from the about-to-be-thrown-out pile from one of Sam's housemates. It's pretty cool and vintagey looking. The only thing is that it had an ugly old plastic luggage tag, so I cut that off and ordered a new one on etsy from Polyclarific. Look at it! It's so stitchy and cute and wonderful, exactly what handmade stuff should be like.



In other news, I've been knitting these cute little egg cozies from some wool from my stash.


I used Sqwish's Gnorman Egg Cozy pattern which I found on Ravelry. Not sure if I will keep them for our new house or give them away as Easter gifts yet. Hmmm...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention, so glad you like the luggage tag.

    ReplyDelete