Craft, stitchin' and sustainable living

Sunday, April 18, 2010

For the love of tea!

I am very excited to announce my new 'for the love of tea' range of tea and mug cozies in my shop! (yes, I've been busy). Those of you who know me will know of my undying LOVE for cups of tea. So it was only natural that I branch into making cozies for teapots and coffee mugs, for all those tea and coffee lovers out there.


Black and white floral tea cozy and mug cozy


Red and white stripey mug cozy - hug your mug!

Pop on over to the stitchybritt etsy shop to have a look! Oh yes, and I've just started a MadeIt Shop too (two sales already!), so if you prefer to buy in Aussie dollars you can do so here.

Check back regularly, because new 'for the love of tea' items will be added daily in the lead up to Mother's Day on 9 May 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment