Craft, stitchin' and sustainable living

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What's new?

So Stitchybritt, what have you been up to?

Well, stitchin-wise, two things!

One: When Sam's housemate was getting rid of his suitcase, he was also getting rid of a bunch of unworn business shirts. I snapped up a bunch of them with refashions in mind. And here's the first -



Looks good, huh? I used the super-easy tutorial from Made By Lex - here. I left it the length it was, so that I can tuck it into skirts for work.



Two: I'm finally using the wonderful angora bunny wool that I bought in Scotland (once again: the bunnies are not harmed in the process), and knitting a cardigan. It's a ruffley one that I found on Ravelry. Ok so it doesn't look much at the moment, but I'm loving the softness and the vibrant colours!



And you, my dear friends, what have you been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment