Craft, stitchin' and sustainable living

Monday, June 27, 2011

Warm, warm legs on these cool, cool nights


During these cool winter nights I've been sitting in front of the heater knitting up some legwarmers. The pattern is a spiral rib knit (from The Purl Bee) which is basically just a knit 2 purl 2 pattern, starting on a different stitch every 3rd row. Looks tricky but it really isn't!


I picked up the yarn at A Coffee and A Yarn's yarn swap night, it had come from the bottom of another knitter's stash and I gladly exchanged some yarn that I wasn't going to use for this blue and brown twist.


I'm almost all done with my winter knitting, just one more thing that I'm going to try my hand at... more on that next post!

3 comments:

  1. ooh Very nice. I like them tucked in to your boots like that. Lovely colour too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving leg warmers right now. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete