Craft, stitchin' and sustainable living

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Caught in the Christmas rush


Guys, did you realise that Christmas is less than two weeks away?  I know - scary!  But also fun!  I am a big Christmas geek so I spend lots of time making gifts, decorating the house and planning a yummy feast (including a big free-range ham). 


So although things have been quiet(ish) on the blog, I have been doing quite a lot of crafting, but I can only show you a sneak peek here in case the gift recipients are reading.  So right now, I am joining other Christmas crafters to blog over at the Crafty Christmas Club blog.  Now, if you're the kind of person that usually receives a gift from me (i.e. a family member or close friend) then you'll just have to sit tight and wait.  But if you're not and you want to see what other Christmas crafters and I are making before the big day, head on over to the Crafty Christmas Club and take a look!


2 comments:

  1. Ooh, Christmas ham sounds wonderful! (How are you going to cook it?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've got a new recipe for bourbon glaze (yep! bourbon!). If you're interested I can send it to you.

    ReplyDelete