My dear old gardening gloves had finally done their dash, opening up with holes and cracks in the well-worn fabric.
Before throwing them out, I cut them up to make a pattern out of the pieces. I then traced the pattern onto some scraps of sturdy fabric and stitched them together. And here you have it... brand new gardening gloves!
The stitching is a bit rough on the inside, but for their purpose, they are totally fine.
And here's the action shot. I thought I would attempt growing rosemary from cuttings - I read that if you cut them, take off the bottom third of leaves, dip the stem in honey and poke it in the ground they will develop roots and grow. I actually planted these little ones two weeks ago - two are a bit bendy looking but two seem to be doing fine. If I get two rosemary plants out of it, I'll be happy!