Craft, stitchin' and sustainable living

Monday, May 28, 2012

Moving... again!

I wish my life looked like this at the moment...

Picture from here
 Alas, it looks more like this...

Picture from here

Yep, we're moving house again.  The exciting news is that we have bought a house - just talking about it makes me feel all grown up and strange!  We are really happy with our new pad and I can't wait to show you my new craft space as soon as I get it set up.  Also, stay tuned for sewing adventures of the domestic kind, particularly curtains, cushions, oven mits and the like.

While we counted down to move-in day I started a Pinterest account to collect all my favourite housey and designy pics.  There is clearly a very Scandinavian influence in the interior pics that I love.  You can see my Pinterest boards here.

Do you have a Pinterest account?  If so, let me know so that I can follow you!


2 comments:

  1. Love your scandi interiors! Can't wait to see the new craft room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Packing boxes is awful but the unpacking & rearranging is wonderful... I'm really really forward to seeing photos of your new house- Good Luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete