Craft, stitchin' and sustainable living

Sunday, August 22, 2010

DUST are go!

I have blogged before about the sheer awesomeness of the Etsy Down Under Street Team (DUST) which I am a member of. Just to quickly recap - these are a super supportive and helpful bunch of crafters who are scattered across Australia and who work together to promote each other's work and assist each other with all crafty business endeavours.

You may also remember that I made some teeny weeny crocheted teacups to go in the goodie bags for the DUST Conference, which I was unfortunately unable to attend. Well, those wonderful folk who organised the conference didn't forget me. This week, I got this very exciting package in the mail.



What's in it? Well, let's take a look! Firstly, this DUST carry bag (which is great, coz I use these bags all the time until they wear through and I have to throw them out).



And inside the bag? Goodies! For me!




Check out all these fantastic things! I couldn't believe how generous those DUSTers are! There's a notepad from Wiccked. There's a necklace from TashaChawler. There's earrings from AndyJusty. There's the cutest hairtie from VanillaPixie. And then there's a whole bunch of discount vouchers and other generous offerings from other DUST members.



Needless to say, I was extremely chuffed to receive all these little gifts in the mail. Just goes to show what a wonderful community of people they are. You should so go check out the fantastic things they make. Go on. You know you want to.

Meanwhile, I've got a few new mug and tea cozies which will be added to my etsy shop starting tonight. Here are some in the making.



Adios for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment