Craft, stitchin' and sustainable living

Monday, August 16, 2010

RSPCA Cupcake Day



Did you know that today is Cupcake Day for the RSPCA? That's right, people all over Australia have been baking cupcakes to sell in their workplaces, schools and social groups to raise funds for the excellent work done by the RSPCA to protect and help animals. And yes, I've been baking.



Although I might not be able to share these yummy treats with you, it would be wonderful if you are able to help me reach my fundraising goal by donating here.

The wonderful Tia from NotWeeds, who already made a donation herself, offered to donate $2 from every sale over the next three days. Is she a gem, or what? Tia makes herbal teas and blends to aid health and wellness. Visit her store here.


(incidentally, Tia also uses Stitchybritt tea and mug cozies - as you can see pictured here)

So I am going to follow Tia's lead and do the same. For all sales (whether through Etsy or MadeIt)for the next three days will see a $2 donation to the RSPCA. Let's support the great work of the RSPCA and the handmade movement at the same time.

2 comments:

  1. Great work Britt - Thanks for voting for my creative cupcakes too and I have donated to help you reach your fundraising goal. It is a great cause

    ReplyDelete