Craft, stitchin' and sustainable living

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Crafty Christmas Club



Oh boy, am I excited. Two of my favourite things together at last - craft and Christmas. Maybe, like me, you've always associated the two and made your own Christmas gifts since you were a kid. I remember making great gifts such as the coloured-in bit of cardboard with the safety pin taped to the back (brooch - for my Aunty) and coloured-in piece of paper taped around a glass jar (vase - for my Uncle).

The good news is my crafting skills have come around a little since I was 8 years old. The even good-er news is that Tilly from Tilly and the Buttons has started up a Crafty Christmas Club, a blog to share Christmas crafting ideas, gift-making ideas, tutorials and the like. And I am part of it! Yes, I will be blogging lots of gifty ideas and Christmas crafty things in the lead up to the big day.

Now, before I give you the link, there is one condition you must adhere to. You see, I will be posting my handmade Christmas gifts on the blog, so if you are a close friend or family member of mine (i.e. you would usually get a Christmas gift from me) you are not allowed to look at it! Because that would ruin all the fun surprises, wouldn't it?

Ok, now that we have that out of the way - peeps, I present to you: the Crafty Christmas Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment