Craft, stitchin' and sustainable living

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Cupcake



This little cupcake sits on top of a gift which is for boyfriend's sister (Happy Birthday K!). Once again, I used the fabulous Amigurumi by Beth Doherty for the instructions of how to crochet this little sweetie.



P.S. I'm doing a bit of a stocktake of the Stitchybritt Etsy store, and have some new things going into the SALE section. Stop by and take a look, you might just pick up a bargain!
P.P.S. Do you like to read? Do you know about The Reading Room? It's like a social networking site for booky peeps. You can add me as a friend and we can see what each other is reading! Just search for Stitchybritt.
P.P.P.S. I made a treasury today, in honour of all those lovely Australians who live on the south island (Tasmania). You can see it here. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. At any art craft, cupcake design will always works! Anyone who will receive this cute piece of art will be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! I agree, there's no way that little cake wouldn't brighten anyone's day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet and small! Brightens up everything around , that little cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh-my-goodness Britt that cupcake is freakin' adorable!
    Pepper x

    (blogger is being funny today and not letting me comment as me, I'm pepperstitches.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete